All scholarships in the Department of Engineering use ECUAWard for the application process. Please visit the ECUAWard portal and check your email for more information.
There are other opportunities available externally. The following are available externally, and it is up to the student to research and find available opportunities at the state and national levels.
Click the button on the right of scholarship for more information.
Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
- When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful?
- What people, things and accomplishments do you need?
Submit the essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASCO Engineering College Scholarship
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year at the time of application
ASHRAE Scholarship Program
- Full-time undergraduate engineering student
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 or a class standing of no less than the top 30%
DoD STEM Scholarship Programs
Department of Defense. Requirements vary by program. Please visit site for more information.
MHEFI – The Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Programs
Undergraduate students majoring in industrial, mechanical, or electrical engineering who are interested in material handling, logistics, and/or supply chain management.
NASA Internship Programs
- U.S. Citizenship
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Full-time enrollment in a degree granting institution
NC Society of Engineers
Ronald C. Harrell Engineering Scholarship
- Rising sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student in good academic standing
NC Space Grant Consortium Scholarship Programs
NASA is committed to investing in our Nation’s future workforce and fueling an increased interest in STEM disciplines. The goal is to identify, cultivate and sustain a diverse workforce that is needed to support NASA’s missions while contributing to the economic growth and global competitiveness of the United States. In order to accomplish this, North Carolina Space Grant offers Fellowships and Scholarships uniquely designed for students in North Carolina.
NSPE National Society of Professional Engineers Scholarship Programs
Requirements vary by program. Please visit site for more information.
NSPE-NC Professional Engineers of North Carolina Educational Foundation Scholarship Programs
Scholarships offered by the PENC Educational Foundation administered by Professional Engineers of North Carolina (PENC). Requirements vary by program. Please visit site for more information.